Monday, May 24, 2010

This internship gives me reason to drop out of law-school and become a 'couch-potato-before-the-tv-eating take-out from cartons-and-binge-drinking myself to death'.
If the facts of the case are already typed, and is now ingrained in your brain, WHY do you need me to tabulate it? Oh, I forgot. We're non-paid over-eager first-year law students, who have no clue about the 'law' (read previous post). We have no legal brain.
As an afterthought, reading the case wasn't so bad actually. But after reading it 4 times, I felt like banging my head against a wall. Both the parties are wrong. One wrong nullifies another. So stop suing each other and get on with life. Simple? Not so much.
Every argument has a counter-argument. Everything has to be looked at from a different point of view. Every minute detail has to be harped upon.
Sigh. I chose this. It could be so much simpler if everyone stopped quantifying things.
To quote Rhett Butler, "Frankly my deal, I don't give a damn."