Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I read my first ever blog-post and laughed. It was in January 2008. Can you believe, I actually fretted about leaving home, going to college? A while before that, I used to fret over balance sheets. Mine never used to tally, probably due to my abysmal mathematical skills (I can't even add or subtract without making a gazillion errors). I think my balance sheet tallied for the first time in the boards, and even then, the amount was wrong. And it turned out ok. Tallied/untallied balance sheets. Big deal.
It sounds so ludicrous now. Who knows, maybe ten years from now, I'll read these blog posts and laugh. It's always good to find humour out of things you don't expect you will.
I miss New Year Celebrations. The 2004-2005 New Year was by far, the best ever. I can't believe that it's been 5 years since then.
4 years isn't that long, after all. Much as I want 4 years to get over soon, I want to stay eighteen forever. I dont wan't to leave this place, counting years before a gray hair sprouts in my head.
Sigh. To memories.