Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another thing. I think pointless, cheesy, high-school romance flicks score over the boring "movie-with-that-social-theme" (provided it lacks that element of stale humour).
But its animated movies that top the list. I'd rather watch Ratatouile, Kung Fu Panda, Finding Nemo, Happy Feet, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella (animated, of course) than movies The Departed, (which I didn't like by the way. I watched it because I was on a train with a lot of free-time, nothing to do, and a laptop.) No Country For Old Men, Crash, and the like. Shocker, isn't it?
We live in a labyrinth of confusion, problems and negative energy. A little fantasy, away from reality never did any harm.
Probably, this is the reason why Enid Blyton, Grimms Fairy Tales and Hans Christian Anderson still top my list of books.
Often, its nice to imagine yourself in a different world, with different people. The mundane, monotony of life has blunted minds, evidently.

Oh, and Oreo Cheesecake is the second best dessert in the whole world. After Irish Truffles whisky chocolates. :-)