Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've taken a plunge, and am now teetering on the edge of a deep ravine, hoping for just an ounce of that 'luck factor', clinging onto the belief of the infrequent (yet) occuring of miracles.
University has, so far, been live-able thanks to the 'Group', that ensured that I always felt comfortable, and held my hand when I felt low, and thanks to a roommate who stood by me during some tough moments, and thanks to the few, the very few who had faith in me and who egged me to go on despite the innumerable convolutions I was tossed into.
Also, I've managed pretty decently, thanks to some peoples' extreme benevolence in terms of notes and food, before the exams, apart inordinate amounts of patience, without which I might have been whisked out of the Hostel. :-)
I've had those 'fun' moments that you know you can look onto ten years from now and laugh. I've had those not-so-fun moments too, which will still elicit a good many laughs ten years from now.
And yet, I've decided to take the plunge.
For the others: You will now have to resort to a few new 'someones'. I am sure that amidst the few nice individuals who will never gel with you and your small-minded, conventional beliefs and double-standards, you can find many such someones.