Sunday, November 16, 2008

my list

The list I made during my first week at law school:

Things I want to do During My Five Years In Law School


Be a 10 pointer
Win an international level mooting competition
Get my article published in Harvard Law Journal
Intern at Amarchand Mangaldas
Write a book about life at law school and get it published
Fall in love J


The list I made after one semester:

Things I want to do in THIS Law school if I don’t clear CLAT and am stuck here:
Be a rebel. Revolt against the administration. Stick my tongue out at the director
Since the college won’t send me to moot in all likelihood, protest against the shocking arbitrariness and be VERY abusive.
Form my own debating committee.
Kick any guy who tries to mess with me in the nuts.
Become a raving alcoholic.
Not have any arrears. Who cares about being a ten-pointer?
Fall in Love? No way. What was I thinking?
Write a book about life at hell—oops I mean, law school and get it published. If this happens, I’ll mention names and the first page will say… “All the characters in the book are fictional and if you happen to find your name in it, it’s purely coincidental.”