Wednesday, May 21, 2008

nothingness

It took me four months of hardwork and a ton of loneliness tinged with desperation, to return to this place. I've been sucked into a vaccuum of nothingness at the moment, where I am left with just an unfamiliar hollow feeling that wrenches my gut, followed by the occassional jolt to reality. Then, i return into that empty shell and continue living a mechanical existence.
People rarely matter to me anymore. But surprisingly, what matters is not what you get, and what doesn't matter, is the only thing you're left with, the only thing you're forced to cling on to, much as you want to let go. And when you do, finally let go, you find yourself sinking into a bottomless abyss.
as i am sucked into nothingness, i let my mind meander into the tiny, forgotten specks of my life that lie buried under those memories that are worth cherishing. then, i try to put together the pieces of the puzzle, and yet, i am left with an incomplete picutre.